03 July 2011

Sick Agent Marco

recently I’ve been suffering serious jetlag here Confused smile

insomnia lately… haizz

 

when one’s asking about my result…sometimes I felt hesitate to tell them because

“four flat student huh~”

this sentence is kinda pressure

+ starting from this sem…. the alphabetical grade has been changed

80 – 94   A

95 – 100  A+

so it’s kind of hard to get A+ already

 

the best news I heard from DEAN was

“PTPTN is now available for DSE…go get your form”

 

the bad news is

last day to submit was 30 june… so I have to wait until august Confused smile

 

to someone that don’t understand me:

even that I WILL have PTPTN loan…

I still have to pay for my hostel and my daily expenses… so I aint got that much money to travel already… seriously

 

 

VACANCY

a friend that can be my audience

listen to all my probs without doubt or look down on me

a friend that can gimme a hand or a hug when I need them

a friend that I can divulge all things that I’ve been conceal

a friend that I can take off my mask and be my self when im with him/her 

4 comments:

  1. come come come!XD
    gt money de i wan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1)a friend that can be my audience=I CAN HELP
    2)listen to all my probs without doubt or look down on me = I CAN HELP
    3)a friend that can gimme a hand or a hug when I need them = I CAN HELP
    4)a friend that I can divulge all things that I’ve been conceal = YES U MAY DO TAT TO ME
    5)a friend that I can take off my mask and be my self when im with him/her = YES ^^
    6)A FRIEND TAT CAN GIVE COMMENT ABOUT U = I CANT ><

    ReplyDelete
  3. any vacancy?

    Regards

    Sepet
    www.muhamadazree.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]