27 June 2011

111jamesbond328

im sick ==’’’ AGAIN

doc said the problem I get sick so frequently maybe because of tension, lack of sleep, bad mood

I agree with doc because almost everynight the illegal karaoke operates + cant sleep at all

because I used to life at hostel already….quiet all night one…

 

now only I realized the term “nerd” is quite suitable to use on me

but I prefer “healthy nerd”….so this time after my fever cured

I’ll go jogging every evening… plus some hand exercise…

 

that night on bus to KL

the f***kin driver talked to his phone before he entered the bus until the moment we left the bus, he was still talking. I think he never used a phone before. couldn’t sleep for whole night

during the journey, he shouted : “ siape bawa buah durian?!”

then he stopped and go down took out a luggage… and thrown beside the road

then came up and asked again the same question

that time all passenger inside were sleeping…no one answered him

then he left the luggage there then continue the journey

== wtf?

I think he suffers brain damage one…or

haiz….pathetic lar….

 

today morning woke up at 7am

went to pay the 1k registration fee

from 7am to 9.30 am

we waited outside the multipurpose hall

the hall suppose be opened on 8 one

once the door opened…everyone was so aggressive….

I was in the 1st lane….4th place….

I call this “SKILL” XD

but this doesn’t make me contented for long period because they told us the whole system were down (again)

so we waited until 11am

system was partially up…there’s 4 lane for queue

other 3 lane started to collect fees already but my lane their printer doesn’t work

so they received the 1st person’s fees and give him a manual receipt

and he rather waited one hr++ for the printer to start working than writing those few words on the freakin receipt

 

now everything paid already…tomorrow going to meet my advisor so that I add other 2 subjects…because our new student portal function ( add/drop) is now down ( for the 1st day to use only)

2 comments:

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]