11 July 2011

11July2011

created a website recently.
it’s a website about the latest software promotions…
today I got a call from Pn Soraya, a new lecturer in KLIUC
she told me that she’s new advisor for DSE student and ask me to meet her, and I went
but afterward, Miss Janagi posted on fb saying that she’s still our DSE advisor… ==
really confusing lar… so who’s our advisor now?

about computer lab

they disable the 2 connection for 2 tables without computer 
so we’re not able to use high speed connection + high end laptop anymore
we’ll have to use the “dinosaur” in our computer lab 
our school wifi? slow and blocks many website and applications ==
arghhhhhhhhh even my CYBERGHOST as well
so can do much with this wifi connection even though I paid rm38 per month
price that I paid for the speed is not satisfying…and the stability of connections sucks
so I decided to have a try on DIGI Prepaid internet (rm15/week) and get to know the connection quality

about my studies

for discrete math 1st chapter, SETS
since I forgot everything about sets already so it seems like a new thing to me 
we have tutorial in today’s class
after our lecturer said : “you may leave the class after you finish this tutorial”
then 2 juniors….handed up a rough + untidy work
so they’re requested to redo their work ==
for computing fundamental and apps
I’ve borrowed a text book from my senior, Fred
so I saved rm60++/rm80++
a special thanks to him XD
for comm skills in english 1
GDI == I was a class rep….and I am a class rep :S
but I’ll get 1st hand info from lecturer which it’s really good ^^
for co-curriculum
our class still havent started == so nothing much to tell
for programming in C
I love this subject ^^ but seems hard lar
SEEMS…..


For camel….
I know your timetable is fully packed ^^ government do this to you because the government don’t want you to disturb the future CYA founder to study XDXD
if got time / weekend we also can come out one… don’t worry

1 comment:

  1. discrete math: easy one
    programming : easy

    don't worry, just focus in class and do more exercise and u will just fine

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]