18 July 2011

18072011 very simple post with many attachments

I know im too mean to you…soli loh~~~

 

yesterday when I woke up I rushed to toilet because my water tank was full already

and I broke my hostel key

happy memories_623

luckily this one is duplicate key

 

went to lowyat and bought a earphone cost 5bucks

happy memories_622

 

recently my fb notification full of this face ==’’’

thousands of LIKES per day from this face

likes your comment

 

 

yesterday was a day that 2 of my ex-es’ bday

so differences between 2 bday wishes were like picture’s below

Scr000073

this one is exien

 

and

Scr000072

this one is madde

 

so you guys know the differences between these 2 messages?

for madde…it’s rm2.5 per sms Confused smile( from malaysia to sweden )

for exien it’s FREE OF CHARGE for every sms Confused smile

 

 

bought couples of fish bones from fu red…

 

happy memories_625

happy memories_624

yup…and that’s my bedsheet….doraemon Confused smile

 

today learnt something old

logic gate ==’’’ XD so at least something is not seems new to me Open-mouthed smile

A in physic so no worries on this topic

 

amin’s new class rep for Co-Curriculum XD congratzz

 

I voiced out my opinion on KLIUC IT Group

kliuc

I thought only students will like my post…

but even miss Suhaila liked my post Confused smile

 

my current situation of my HDD

image

waiting for the 2tb HDD price to drop and maybe I’ll get one

 

tomorrow 8am class…so….

 

SPECIALAGENTMARCO SIGNING OFF~

1 comment:

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]