09 May 2011

090511

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

yesterday I been fooled and went to sheesha ==

I thought it was a kind of food or something

but it’s a smoke

never see this thing before

 

so now I’m the f***in TRANSPORTATION MANAGER

for the debate club ==

their reason was “ we need some new face”

why not eugene or daniel?

the most important thing is….WHY ME ==

 

 

today I went to class and lecturer gave us QUIZZZZ

which it’s a group quiz ==

ahhhhhhhhhhh

and she was marking our assignment

and she said my article is nothing that she wanted

so…………………….

bad mood

 

went to meet our PM lecturer

she told us to add more things into our presentation slide

so she said she’ll give us the extra note

and asked us to come get it on 2.30pm

 

AmiFFFFFFFFFFFF ( amin ) went back so I went to café for my lunch

“HI.”

a familiar voice

oic it’s “business”

(don’t know what her name is and still, I forgot to ask her name again, probably don’t have the chance anymore )

she was in white shirt and long red dress

“where’ve you been?”, I asked

she went to something like KAJANG HIGHSCHOOL or what

just to register herself to form6

so she’s leaving KLIUC

she came here today just refund her hostel deposit

so march 2011 intake will left only local chinese girl

 

after had my lunch it’s only 130

I don’t want to go back hostel and come out for the note again

so my next destination : COMPUTER LABBBBBBB

hehe

download movies again

but

JUST GO WITH IT there’s 4 parts

part 1 , 3 , 4 was done and part 2 was barely done

and the link is dead

==

argh~~~~~~~~

 

came back and watch TRON and Paul

nice movie for both

 

no quiz

no assignment

no tutorial

recently

soooooooooooo

im going to sleep now…

 

 

specialagentmarco signing off at 2200

1 comment:

  1. Looks like your life at there is ok now...
    Hope it will get better ~

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]