08 May 2011

the title for this post is UNTITLED XD

happy memories_578

looks like an ancient African's mascot

happy memories_576

took the pic in hostel XD

 

 

these songs are what im into recently

 
 
woke up yesterday morning at 8, I tried my best to get back to sleep but I lied down for 2hrs still awoke ==
 
 
today many stalls in cafeteria closed == so I had roti canaiSSSSS for my lunch
instead of going out for dinner, I stayed in my room and ate instant noodles for my dinner with movieSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS XDXD
 
 
downloaded
BLOODED
BATTLE : LA
I AM NUMBER FOUR
RIO
FAST AND FURIOUS 5
HELLBOY 2
 
 
JUST WATCHED 2 OF EM
SO TOMORROW WILL BE MOVIE DAY FOR ME XD
 
 
debate club practice + meeting tomorrow at 6
looking forward to the meeting XD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]