15 May 2011

Blogger > Nerd ==

It’s been a long long time that I didn’t update my blog

 

recently just finished my presentation, assignments, tutorials

so now the syllabus are going to finish soon

and after finish all things that lecturer needs to cover there might be no more class

NO CLASS <- it’s kinda weird for me now

 

My roommate planning to move to condo since last week but haven't check out the condo’s environment yet

so if he moves out, what I'm gonna do?

find another roommate is very hard because I tried

I need someone quiet, so that wont disturb me

this requirement is very hard to achieve already lo ==

my first target was RB.

but this fella when you tell him not to, he definitely will go for it ( just like MR KL LIM )

so it’s better to get a single room if he moves out

 


so worry that I wont get 4.0….

that day after miss Shasha showed me my quizzes’ and assignment’s mark

quizzes = 33.5 / 40

assignment = 10/10

arghhhhhhh lost 6.5 marks in quizzes…..

I knew im better than last time (in secondary school)

but I don’t want to be better… I wanna be the best here.

 

sore throat today… don’t feel like talking ==

 

specialagentmarco signing off………..

1 comment:

  1. Sore throat need to drink more warm water. Avoid chilli, spicy and oily food. Gargle with salt water. The salt must be the coarse one only got effect. EE will help you to buy a packet as spare.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]