16 April 2011

16 April 2011, 1st weekend I spent on KLIUC

 

a miracle happened today morning

I woke up at 0710 on my own without any alarms

woke up and washed my jeans….

after the laundries hung up

I went bath and finish all things by 740

 

lie down on be and felt asleep

then woke up around 9 then checked my emails

then felt asleep again

DREARY morning XD

 

then I received a text from my aunt

she wants to take me to KL Convention Centre

for pc fair

 

she told me the pc fair is very big

and she texted me that it’s raining at puchong

so she’ll come later

 

around 1130

she came and fetched me to KL Convention Centre

it was raining cats and dogs

and both of us on bike XD

 

the journey from KLIUC to KLCC is about 50minutes I think

because it’s raining

 

when we reached there

there’s already many ppls inside the hall

everything about pc,laptops,digital cam, camcorder

are available here

ALMOST everything

XD

because I couldn’t find my 15.6 inches laptop keyboard protector ==

 

many showgirls there….

and there’s bunch of camera men there ==

 

unlike SP…. the crowd here is much more…

you can barely walk around….

 

there’s a corner about BROADBANDS

and the part time promoter lined up and everyone is promoting hard ==

 

my aunt told me there’s 3 floors of em…

for the ground floor already  tak larat ==

crowds everywhere…

some of them even get a rest by sitting beside the corridor ==

 

went to ASUS’s “stall”

and looking for my laptop’s price…

2699 ==

rm100 cheaper than I bought ==

how could it be?

it’s KL…should be more expensive mar ==

 

looking for laptop backpack

AFV or AVF I don’t really remember the brand

but I do remember the price ==

RM150++

what the xxxx is that?

 

found a backpack like kae,

they sell the backpack for rm70

so I texted kae…

he told me he only bought for rm50

==

 

so we walked to another hall (there’s 5 hall totally)

finally found one rm35

but the zip seems very poor

so we took another one

rm60

named X-case

special for 15inches laptop one

 

very hungry liao

we went to eat pizza

and walked around just to buy my “minyak angin” and panadol

 

shops in KLCC….very big one ==

each shop like a central square’s (SP)  basement supermarket THE STORE

==

my aunt bought me a cookies…

Scottish shortbread finger

don’t know what’s it…but gonna have a try tonight XD

 

and we walked back to our bike and on our way home, bought file cases and glue

 

now it’s already very tired and my very PACKED in my tummy ==

XD

tomorrow is gonna be another boring day ==

maybe I’ll read through the note that I havent printed

 

ps: want to thank my aunt for everything today ^^

thanks a lot

I appreciate that ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]