20 April 2011

me on 20th april 2011

today I woke up at 9 something

and jui went out already…

one thing that interrupt my mood is

gum pain is still the same

so I look at my gum and start thinking why

“because of hot weather la…” said by wp

maybe….

and I found my gum have holes or in chinese we call them 嘴巴破 XD

it’s like a small hole then you’ll feel painful everytime you talks eats and drinks

OMG………….I hate that

 

so I think I had to bath more and drinks more

and most important is to stop eating those fries food

so that those holes will recover soon

really infuriated with it lar

 

class will start on 2pm

but 12pm I’ve already walked out of my hostel

just to verify my offer letter

so that I can pass it to PLKN’s camp to postpone the NS

I do know some guys at ADMIN office

so after he chopped for me,

he told me that some camps wont accept only offer letter so I need to request for another acknowledge letter

so I do fill up the form and hand it up just now

and they told me that I can get my acknowledgement letter by MONDAY

so the date it’s ok for me since im not in rush

 

and I walked to canteen…

on the way I went to canteen

I met with siew leng

she’s a senior and currently work at Marketing department right after she’s graduated

she helped me a lot on my problemSSSSSS

she’s a very kind and helpful person

 

so I had a short chat with her

and deepak saw us chatting and he’s looking at me with a weird expression ==

or you can say he’s smirking at me at the moment

what the…….

 

last time when siew leng bring me to the hostel department and we met Robin on the way

that day dinner….

everyone starting to ask me

“who’s the girl you with just now?”

==

feels like the same thing is gonna happen again lar ==

 

went to class at 1.30

in the class she told us that she’ll arrange an assignment for us

the first thing I think of is

“OMG so fast the assignment come”

then she said

“are you guys free at friday?”

we answered the different answer since we have different schedules

so she asked us again

“you guys free after my wednesday class?”

then we all came out with the same answer….

and I like the next thing she said

“so we’re going to watch a movie”

I was like YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH

but

she added “ and you have to write a review for the movie you watched”

seems ok for me

because I saw my roommate’s assignment

haha this one is way easier than his

so 90% we’re going for a movie next wednesday ^^

 

that’s all for today

special agent marco signing off XD

1 comment:

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]