11 April 2011

10/4/11 NIGHT

went to auditory room

had a briefing for club and societies

they presented very nice performance and introduction

 

JUI is not like I expected…

his english is poor ==

during english society played us a comedy video clip

he remained silence for the whole video clip…whereas we LMAO ==

 

after seeing all those presentations

I decided to join english society…debate club…and chinese society as well

reason that I choose em are :

english society = I know that my english is very awful or in another word you can call it terrible

debate club = they have classes to build up our self-confidence which I really need it…

and classes teaches us about the communication ways and critical thinking

by joining this club

I can surely improve my speaking skills and writing skills as well ^^

chinese society = the simplest reason ever…..chinese ==

 

during these days I suffer for LOID (Lack Of Internet Disease)

haha

already 2days without google

don’t know what to do with my laptop

cant do research for my loans and other thing ==

 

but thanks for camel + peng + xiang to help me about the research

camel told me that ptptn is hard to get approve for my course (DSE)

but there’s chance then I’ll take the shot!

 

wp just texted me this thing

Scr000061

and my aunt too

Scr000062

thanks for everything ^^

appreciate em

 

seniors will be back on tomorrow morning

so far so good

no seniors bully us

they’re all nice and polite

hopefully tomorrow it’s a good day

tomorrow it’s gonna be a really busy day

8am – breakfast

10am – welcoming ceremony (needa wear full formal)

then after 12pm

need to go ask for my loan

then take a copy of my registration letter

and then is hostel fees thing

then only I’ll apply for WIFI

 

I know which path im going to take

I know what im facing

I know my responsibility

and im going to break this through ^^

everything’s all right

1 comment:

  1. That's a good news...
    Hope I can go there as fast as I can...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]