11 April 2011

11th april

woke up at 915 ==

gotta be late for our breakfast and welcoming ceremony

went canteen and saw food provided like

donuts (with a lot of sugar powder)

noodles ( very oily )

then I decided to just have a cup of milo

 

just took a sip of it

and we rushed back to hostel just to change in our formal….

 

DSC01090

haha my face still that childish XD

but gotta learn to be independent already

sometimes really miss my home lar ( got washing machine and my shower )

 

we went to our auditory room and we’re regrouped into our field

DSE (diploma in software engineering)

is under IT field ==

and the IT field is only about 12 ppl

and diploma in software engineering is only 3 ppl

me…..chris……and another malay guy which I forgot his name ==

 

we had a very short briefing about our course, our lecturer, our academic advisor

all these just took about 40minutes

then we walked back to auditory room

darren called me and told me to switch to IT

so that I could apply for my ptptn loan

but I insist to take DSE

my mom called me and told me about the scholarship and loans stuff

that she asked for me

she said MCA will email me a list of scholarship and loans

and ask me to apply for all of them then only we choose which to take

 

darren told me that DSE and DIT is only different in 5 subjects

but for me it’s like a very big difference

DIT can apply for ptptn loan

but my aunt told my mom that her colleague’s friend studied IT and it’s very hard to get a job

if my family can afford me only until the end of diploma then I’ll be facing another hardship for looking a job

so this became my concern too

so my final decision is DSE

only 3 DSE student for this intake

so our lecturer can focus more on us…..

this is the advantage too

 

so now I’m going to arrange my time table later on

 

ps for someone : think before talk….or you’ll provoke someone else

we don’t know the environment yet…. never intent to provoke anyone…just be nice

1 comment:

  1. haha...
    I hope MCA will borrow loan for you...
    Hope you can be better in your course...
    Don't blame others ...
    They just concern on you...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]