13 December 2011

Happy Bday Taylor :)

And every time you look at me I could go crazy but I don't say it but I won't
Cause I'd rather be alone
Than lose you
And all I really wanna do is be next to you
But I'm too tired to fight
And I could tell you now
But baby never mind
All I really wanna say is I need to be
But how could you understand
What happens if you turn away
And everything turns blue and gray
And I just wish I told you never mind

 

So here you are at my window, I guess nobody told you

I don't need you, don't need you

And I waited, so frustrated, who's gonna hold you?

I don't need you now

And I don't look for your car, I don't wonder where you are

I don't dream about you because I don't need you now

I don't think about the way that I never heard you say

"I need you, I need you."

I don't need you now.

 

I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue, born on the seventeenth
His sister's beautiful, he has his father's eyes
And if you ask me if I love him, I'd lie
He stands there then walks away
My God, if I could only say
I'm holding every breathe for you
He'd never tell you but he can play guitar
I think he can see through everything but my heart
First thought when I wake up is, "My god, he's beautiful"
So I put on my make up and pray for a miracle
Yes, I could tell you his favorite colors green
He loves to argue oh and it kills me
His sisters beautiful he has his father's eyes
And if you asked me if I love him
If you ask me if I love him, I'd lie

 

X is the shape I drew through your face
In permanent marker
Oh yeah
Just like the mark you knew you were makin
Who do you think you are
To Write on his heart
In permanent marker

 

Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said
And all your little brother's favorite songs
I just realized everything I have
Is someday gonna be gone
So here I am in my new apartment
In a big city, they just dropped me off
It's so much colder than I thought it would be
So I tuck myself in and turn my night light on
Wish I'd never grown up
I wish I'd never grown up
Oh, I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
Could still be little
Oh, I don't wanna grow up, wish I'd never grown up
It could still be simple
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
Won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heart
And even through to you want to
Please try to never grow up


I run my fingers through your hair
And watch the lights go wild
Just keep on keeping your eyes on me
It’s just wrong enough to make it feel right
And lead me up the staircase
Won't you whisper soft and slow
I'd love to hate it
But you make it like a fireworks show
Drop everything now
Meet me in the pouring rain
Kiss me on the sidewalk
Take away the pain
'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile

 

You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice 'fore you let it all go
You shouldn've known that word
'Bout what you did with her'd get back to me
And I should've been there in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me
I can't resist before you go tell me this
Was it worth it? Was she worth this?
No, no, no, no, no, no
You should've said no, you should've gone home
You should've thought twice 'fore you let it all go
You shouldn've known that word
'Bout what you did with her'd get back to me
And I should've been there in the back of your mind
I shouldn't be asking myself why
You shouldn't be begging for forgiveness at my feet
You should've said no, baby and you might still have me

 

And I watched Superman fly away
Come back, I'll be with you someday
I'll be right here on the ground
When you come back down
And I watch you fly around the world
And I hope you don't chase another girl
Don't forget, don't forget about me
I'm far away, but I'll never let you go
I'm lovestruck and looking out the window
Don't forget, don't forget where I'll be
Right here wishing the flowers were from you
Wishing the card was from you
Wishing the call was from you
'Cause I've loved you from the very first day

 

Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room
And we're not speaking
And I'm dying to know, is it killing you
Like it's killing me
I don't know what to say since a twist of fate
When it all broke down
And the story of us looks a lot like a tragedy now
This is looking like a contest
Of who can act like they care less
But I liked it better when you were on my side
The battle's in your hands now
But I would lay my armor down
If you'd say you'd rather love then fight
So many things that you wish I knew
But the story of us might be ending soon

 

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know?
Baby, you belong with me, you belong with me
Oh, I remember you driving to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry
And I know your favorite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along, so why can't you see?
You belong with me

 

Love these chorus + bridges’ part Smile

 

Happy Bday Smile

asdasd

large.s069k08g8994

Next year get again Smile

2 comments:

  1. What's The Title and What is the Album?

    ReplyDelete
  2. which song? if you wanna know all...most of them are unreleased songs

    here's the name :)

    never mind
    need you now
    i'd lie
    permanent marker
    never grow up
    sparks fly
    should've said no
    superman
    the story of us
    you belong with me


    enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]