14 September 2011

SITI Raya Gathering :) and nasi lemak with jack and holy

 

woke up in the morning and picking which tshirt to wear today for the SITI Raya Gathering XD

it is my 1st time about get confused of what to wear :S

I picked the tshirt that I bought the same with kae last time…1st time to wear it…

the cloth is very thin…

 

after have my “brlunch” at 11am

went to Science day event with jack

went for the body checkup

 

came out with the result of :

height : 178 ( unchanged since form 4 )

weight : 57.8

BMI : 18.24 ( which is underweight )

 

Blood Pressure : 115S and 55D ( low bloodpressure )

pulse rate : 84 ( this wouldn’t accurate because mine is inconsistence one  )

Water Percentage : 70.2

Muscle Percentage : 77.0

Body Temperature : 36.6

 

this result is only cost me rm2 Smile

 

went out with holy and jack afterward…they SAID wanna check out the cinema…so I decided to go lar

but we literally check it out ( with tickets of Nasi Lemak 2.0 ) haha

1st local movie I paid to watch XD

hopefully there’ll be more good quality movies coming out from malaysia Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]