27 August 2011

about today’s badminton :)

 

few conclusions that I can made based on today’s badminton Smile

 

my hands are neither made for badminton nor writing Smile

it’s for typing and mousing XD

it’s quite and achievement for me because I manage to get 13-21 XD

never take the result to heart but the process ^^v

 

momo kept her promise and brought Revive Lime :)

 

separated for a long period made our friendship estranged :( somehow I feel it…feel strange to everyone

don’t even know how to start a conversation with them… true feeling…

I ended up with a match and sat there for whole day Confused smile

 

and another thing I don’t want to say it here Smile will be in my diary XD

2 comments:

  1. ya..everyone has been change....and look more strange...
    i c u sat there for whole day...and i always trying to talk with u...but...i always call by them to be a judge...so,don't have much time to talk with u...sry
    just hope tat,it not happened during the Penang trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU manage to get 13-21??
    Something wrong with this sentence i think :p

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]