26 February 2011

25 feb

    on time 2000

    I went to kae’s house

    dogs in front his house was barking at me

    I admit that im a chicken XD

    when you’re facing a mad dog

    options that you have is on below

    1. scream and run ( the dog will chase on you)

    2. cry ( same result as the number 1)

    3. stand still and stare at him ( that dog might be planning whether to attack you or not)

    4. call 999 ( too late )

    5. bark at him ( are you nuts?!

        I chose no.3 XD

        but I was terrified that he would attack me ==

        I took call of duty modern warfare from kae

        LOL

        image

        what the fuck?!

        russian

        it’s ok now

        tomorrow imma get black ops from kae / lek

        cant play black ops previously coz of STEAM doesn’t working

        but now XD

        moahahaha

        image

        my steam is working already ^^

         

         

         

         

        26 feb’s schedule

        return kae’s book

        camel’s house

        back and CRYSIS / BLACK OPS ^^

        No comments:

        Post a Comment

        Welcome To My Blog :) [close]