23 February 2012

FREEDOM!

never been free since CNY

entrepreneur week right after CNY break

we sold things called garden salad. made profit of rm2.8 per day…totally not worth it coz we have to skip classes for 2 days Confused smile no choice… the subject is in our syllabus…

 

Vday part

made myself a profile picture for fb Smile

430952_2589433346081_1562037412_31931158_811861068_n

seens this before on 9gag but the details and quality of the picture is not that good so I made one myself

and there’s a ginna(kid) chatted me day before Vday

said wanna fake a relationship, so I said why not?

so here is it

image

we were competing for likes XD haha so she got 10 likes ahead me…

and then rumor spread fast than plague Confused smile

it’s like every chinese I know in college knew that post

and most of my friends believed in this…

even my mom asked me if this were real

 

but this kind of relationship on fb thingy is very very hazardous…

because she had quarrel with 2 of his friends :S

im so sorry about this…shouldn’t have played this kind of game ==’’’

so we changed back to single state after a few days

 

so the rest of days we ( amin, me , jack) were finishing up our project reports and presentations

so everything went better than expected Smile

 

right after our presentations here comes our exam ==’’’

3 days > 5 subjects > death Confused smile

broke my record of not 9gagging for 4 days Sad smile

 

* one does not simply leave 9gag for 4 days*

 

most subject of exam went quite well Smile

quite a success I achieved here XD

 

and about one of my beloved friend is falliin in Red heart

sleepin at 5 in the morning, wakin up at 8 in the morning

dafaq?! the power of love or the sacrifice of love?

hopefully you still can maintain your pointer lar ==

that’s why I said love is can be dangerous

so I made a marvelous choice….stay single rather than committed Smile

 

another friend of mine…derpina

is leaving here soon to pursue her studies overseas Smile

I don’t wish someone luck on studies Confused smile because wishing someone luck is like one no need to work at anything at all to achieve something…just everything just based on luck

so …. all the best with your study Smile

strive for your best and then get scholarship there Smile

“Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” - William Butler Yeats

 

 

so I have plenty of time for my semester break….

planning to go skate, Lost world of tambun, spend my 1malaysia vouchers, crysis, try to learn some IP myself Smile

 

so that’s all for this post…gonna go get my dinner already Smile

1 comment:

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]