13 January 2012

Recently la

went karaoke with 4 other idiiots on FRIDAY NIGHT

still remember that day….

3 moron scream their lungs out XD

one moron ate 4 bows of pop corn

another moron sit there nia Confused smile

after karaoke…we search for…… *ok forget about this*

jack said image

that motherfaqa had some sore throat….while im have high fever LOL

 

yes….sick again ==’’’

miss the old me….

stayin awake all night long playing crysis and still able to go school the other day…

now cant even focus without 8hrs of sleep Sad smile

 

during sick days…felt so cold…sleepy…

skipped classes Sad smile

and used up my quota image

 

 

got so many random thoughts in my head….

feel like wanna ride a bike

feel like printing all notes and memorize all of them in new year’s break

feel like go roller skate again

feel like go do some sport Confused smile

feel like quit waking up like charlie X)

http://9gag.com/gag/1759625

 

saw a picture of me…in monkey’s blog Confused smile

http://uk-fung.blogspot.com/2011/12/08-dec-2011.html

hey…..my hair is now shorter liao…..

 

 

there was a night…I was holding my roommate’s galaxy w…

thinking….

do I really need a smartphone?

.

.

.

.

.

.

and I came out with this decision

no__meme_by_dylrocks95-d3jlcc7

2 comments:

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]