08 November 2011

Review for this sem break

20 days is going to end tomorrow Smile

it’s nice to hang out with friends…

 

this sem break is almost Sad smile

because most of the time at home is

playing crysis,

bothered by mom and asking me when to find gf Confused smile

getting angry because of the internet bandwidth

 

 

result is out…ok lar Smile quite satisfied

 

laptop is getting slower Sad smile

 

 

 

now….it’s my friend’s(twins) bday…

finally he’s going to be 18 XD

unfortunately, im going back to liao XD

like your sis said

image

haha run away XD

don’t sad lar….

grown up liao you also don’t want me to celebrate with you eh lar…mau girl nia Confused smile

 

 

 

another sem is coming! have to work harder…

amin and jack are right behind me….XD positive competition is good Smile

0 –> 2 –> 4

Smile my target XD hehehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]