10 November 2011

Registration for this sem :)

 

11325947

1 DTT111 SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
2 DTT103 SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
3 DBM206 BASIC ENTREPRENEURSHIP
4 DTT113 DATABASE ADMINISTRATION
5 DTT112 INTRODUCTION TO SOFTWARE ENGINEERING

heard from senior, System Analysis And Design is a lil tough, need some logical thinkin

hope I can cope with it.

 

Hope everything will go on as I planned Smile

Jack said he’s going to take Software Engineering in Bachelor too Smile

so I think I don’t have to headache for roommate problem in future lar XD

 

 

A lot of things had changed here…
Café’s using touchscreen cashier machine, open lab account is only available for 1 hour each student each day…

 

Going to have a new roommate soon Smile

Robin….hopefully can stay together without any conflict lar :)

It’s a great honor of yours to stay in my room ( oi seh~ XDXD )

haha

 

 

69539fb6jw1di5dc38xjlj

Hehe tomorrow we’re going to watch this :) so happy nia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]