08 September 2011

one month t-minus to final exam

 

my wifi subscription expired already…im not going to renew the subscription anymore Smile

why?

because I doubt my ability….and rather go Open lab at night than paying rm38 for unstable wifi connection :S

summore I got some influence by someone Smile gotta study hard…

promised so many things to myself, so have to keep my promise and achieve all of them…

 

math : careless mistakes such as {} () and other stupid mistakes were made…have to improve all of them…

programming : still not very familiar with function’s value passing will do some “research” later…

computing fundamental : quiz coming tomorrow. have to toil liao

comm skill : need to practice more on complaint letter

co-co : have to make a proposal for event Confused smile hmmmmmm

 

will reduce my activities online day by day to get used to it before final exam starts….

need another 4 for my promise

 

having so many fears and worries already…sometimes cant even get sleep….

I would reformat myself if I could do that…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]