30 September 2011

Final class today :)

final class for this sem…on 8am =.=’’’

haha but we get some free breakfast lar XD

thanks to miss suhaila for the meal Smile


a lil attention here~!

owner of this pendrive…

happy memories_743

please contact me, email me, call me, pm me, find me, reach me

for your lovely mickeymouse alike pendrive…

There’s BTT107 and BTT205 named files here…

so I assume you’re a Bachelor degree student…

anyone who know this owner please tell him to contact me

HERE


 

final exam is near… Sad smile

sem break is near Crying face

so fast it’s the end of my 2nd sem =.=

ptptn still waiting for them to process….

maybe they should develop a system which will automatically approves those who met the requirement…

so we can get the loan faster….

it’s 21 century already…work efficiently mar~

 

2 things are left….

presentation and interview Smile

hopefully these 2 things will go smoothly Smile

2 comments:

  1. u ada sot bo?
    tat looks like mickey mouse meh?
    OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. mickey mouse alike...means xiang kah mickey mouse... :) wa boi sot kok

    ReplyDelete

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]