11 August 2011

10 aug 2011

went to sepet’s house :) with jack

5th floor Confused smile with stairwell is very tiring

so now I understand more about <div> and some css already :) still considering whether buy the webhosting or not because he said he’ll collect 100people together… so I think I still got some time to think of it…

happy memories_647

ipod touch Smile he’s like throwing it aside only XD rich fellow haha

 

sepet taught me about css alignment and ask me to try myself meanwhile he went for his shower

and I got possess by css and html already

he got stucked in another room beside for 20 minutes I also don’t know Confused smile

 

Untitled

haha “im stuck in other room” “HELPPPP”

haha and I don’t even realize he knocked the door again and again and even broke the handle of the door Confused smile

 

we went to night market nearby

he bought chicken rice and I bought roti john big one + soy bean (big) + something like roti canai
so full at that night…

sepet and jack is quite a eat-er :S  they ate a lot lar

 

3person slept on a single bed… and without air-cond… still freezing at night Freezing

 

finally I can add “Diploma in software engineering” in ptptn online application optionm already… ^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]