31 July 2011

“Trip” to MidValley and The Garden

 

woke up at 10 something because it was getting warmer in my room :S

power shut down AGAIN in INFRASTRUCTURE college Smile but this time with notice

so jack, john, robin and me planned to go hang around MV yesterday night

but robin didn’t keep his promise :S he went to academic block for his assignment today

 

so we went to serdang KTM

we waited for an hour

because the 1st train was FULLY OCCUPIED

happy memories_639

we gave up the 1st train already Smile

 

2nd and 3rd trains were FULLY EMPTY…but they just passed by like that :(

here comes the 4th train….

with my SKILL to cut Q and squeeze myself that I learnt in my secondary school

im able to get in the train before jack and john….

jack also got some skill but still not as good as me XDXD

John? no skill at all XD

he was left behind by us and he had to wait for the 5th train

 

comment for KTM Kommuter:
make more coach for the train please…..
more ride frequently please~~~~
and your ticket system sucks

almost everyone bought the ticket ==

because the crowd just go through the exit without using the ticket Confused smile

so I there must be someone doesn’t pay for the ride….Where is your security guard, man ==

 

Midvalley….

shop that IS and always crowded…PDI aka padini

10%, 20% 50%, 70%  << this is the only reason that PDI is crowded

I saw a Tshirt that I like which priced only rm15(after discount)…but I have to reason to buy it

Smile

 

I like this shoes

happy memories_642

and I have a reason NOT to buy it…

:  rm250++

 

and if you’re looking for a baby booty…I would recommend you this one XD

happy memories_643

RM109  Open-mouthed smile

 

 

went to SAMSUNG’s outlets XD

stand a chance to try

GALAXY TAB

GALAXY ACE

GALAXY S

GALAXY S II

GALAXY MINI

happy memories_645

huhu…im on my blog with GALAXY TAB  XDXD

happy memories_644

GALAXY TAB w/ it’s Keyboard dock XD

how cool is it XD

 

and the phone I love the most is galaxy S II

8mp

autofocus on any where you want…( not just center )

1.2GHz

android 2.3

web browser with flash

rm2000 only

so…. SCREWWW you Iphone XD

web w/o flash is like a girl without hair Confused smile

and you’re paying more to get less…how pathetic you are Smile

 

but I also have a very solid reason that NOT to have it…
-->  im financially unstable

 

THE GARDEN

my 1st time to visit MV and The garden

happy memories_640

glass bridge XD

the glass is about 1 inch thick….

happy memories_641

I stood on the glass bridge… and JOHN don’t even dare to step on it XDXD

 

bought a bottle of hair gel

happy memories_646

rm7 Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]