05 November 2010

Back to december ^^

昨晚发神经了……

So this is me swallowing my pride

Standing in front of you saying I’m sorry for that night

And I go back to December all the time

It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missing you

Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine

I’d go back to December turn around and make it all right

I’d go back to December all the time

These days I haven’t been sleeping

Staying up playing back myself leaving

When your birthday passed and I didn’t call

Then I think about summer all the beautiful times

I watched you laughing from the passenger side

And realized I loved you in the fall

And when the cold came, the dark days

When fear crept into my mind

You gave me all your love and all I gave you was goodbye

 

歌词不错……

听着听着就发神经了……

“流马尿” pulak ==

 

 

吊……

不是煊讲不是凯讲takkan我自己讲﹡﹡

 

 

刚才去shuvashini家…

翔吃到好像在自己家这样

礼直接当着是他家

吃到很多

我吃饱了才去的……补一点货罢了

她的sotong的汁好吃…

像perapu

 

 

吊!家里电又再闪…

internet速度比南非慢

电又懒

可能南非的人来了回去跟他同乡讲

“不要去﹡来西亚…落后到死…”

下衰人…

 

 

今天摩托没有力没有力…

一直死火

回家拉看…

结果能到80罢了

不能上了

 

 

最近想学flash

可是hyperlink不会加

吊…

考试了什么懒都不会…唉…

1 comment:

Welcome To My Blog :) [close]